Monday 12 August 2013

At Last AfroCandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija (LOOK)

The much talked about and highly criticized 'adult-movie' produced by Afro Candy, with very explicit scenes has finally hit the Naija movie market, where such movies sell like hot cake. Titled Destructive Instinct, the movie sure has all the elements of "destruction" if you allow yourself to be carried away.
But AfroCandy has hit hard again. See her latest outburst below:
"At last, I have won the Battle ! DESTRUCTIVE INSTINCT FINALLY OUT AFTER ALL THEY DID TO STOP ME God has shown them he is the only one that holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King of the Universe, the I am that I am, The Unchangeable Changer, Ancient of days, King of Kings and The Lord or Lords! Yes Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God! They proposed for me but My Creator disposed. 
"So how do you all like me now? Thanks to all my Fans that made their orders and had the patience to wait, you are all wonderful. You can now receive your DVDs and Shame on all them people that wagged their dirty stinky mouths to say my movie will never see the light of the day….ha ha ha! I bet ya’all gonna go drink Rat Poison now and die… 
"FYI, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet! DVDs will be Available in Stores now! Go Grab your Copies ASAP!
I guess some Nigerians will rush to buy the movie but does that make what she's doing right?

1 comment:

  1. replica bags karachi gucci replica r4m53m5n69 7a replica bags philippines great post to read d6x46t6j45 replica louis vuitton replica bags and shoes webpage w0o99x2c99 replica wallets replica bags aaa

    ReplyDelete