Tuesday 6 August 2013

Fake Nonso Diobi Duping People of Money and Material Things on Twitter [DETAILS]


It has come to Our Notice that a certain twitter Handle Created in The name of Nonso Diobi has been Scamming People of Cash and Valuables on the social media network. We have been getting Different Mails from fans on how he is demanding huge amounts of money from them, Recharge cards and So much more..
His account is @NonsodiobiworId . He's not the real Nonso and he's been duping people of money and material things. The real nonso handle is @Nonsodiobiworld . The difference is in d 'world'. The fake one uses 'worid' but uses the capital letter 'i' to make it look like world.
Here is a mail from one of our readers..
Hello,my name is Sandra Yesterday, I opened a new twitter account and followed d fake nonso. I asked for a follow back and he did. Then I DM'd him and asked for his pin. After much (silly) arguement, he added me. Then we started chatting on bbm and he asked me if I was a student or working. I said I was working,then he asked me to send him 1 million naira to fix a situation,I laffed it off. Afterwards he said he was joking but I was very smart. Then later,he asked me to send him 1500 mtn recharge card. That was when I munched d convo and deleted him. The guy has been getting money from gullible ladies! He did d same thing to a certain mimmy bekee. She has his acc number too. Pls help stop this dude! I'll send u pics [Pictures Below]

ALSO SOME MUNCHED MESSAGES OF HIS CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER MIMMY BEKEE., DEMANDING MONEY FROM HER



BE CAREFUL!!!

1 comment: