Sunday 11 August 2013

Julius Agwu Says His Wife Doesn't Show Him Public Affection

Is Comedian Julius Agwu actually complaining about marriage or what? Read what he said about marriage and his wife's attitude in a recent chat and decide for your self:

"It has not been easy. Marriage can be funny. When it is sweet, it is sweet, and when you quarrel with your spouse, it looks as if that is the end of the marriage. But my attitude has always been that no two marriages can be the same. That has been my style.

"You may quarrel, keep malice but the most important thing is that I have decided to spend the rest of my life with her, for better and for worse until death do us apart."

What I dislike about my wife
"My wife is not as loving as I would have wanted her to be. There’s what we call display of public affection, she does not give me that. That’s one thing I don’t like about her. May be, it’s because she’s an introvert. Sometimes, I get scared because of her quietness."
It's good he has admitted that he decided to spend his life with her, come what may. #LifeTimeDecision

No comments:

Post a Comment