Monday 12 August 2013

So Tonto Dikeh Wanted To Kill Herself? SEE Her Confession


Has it really gotten to that stage? That was the first question that came to my mind when I first saw this really sad incident. But date360.net can tell you that it is indeed a fact that the controversial actress wanted to take her own life but for the timely intervention of those close to her.

She is calm now and decided to share her experience. See what Tonto Dikeh said:

"Woke Up happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no 1 to talk to like mi I suggezt u strt wit GOD, diz shitzzzz crazy (world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME, I LOVE U"
---Tonto Dikeh
Some say she wanted to kill herself because many people hate her, others say it's because her boyfriend that she so much believed in later dumped her. Whatever the case, I think suicide is not the best option.
 
Life is beautiful, find your rhythm and enjoy the short time you have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment