Friday 9 August 2013

I'm Not Looking For A Rich Man Again, I Can Marry Anybody ––Actress Benita Nzeribe


The saying that ladies' specification for the kind of man they would love to marry and spend their lifetime with changes as they grow older is indeed a timeless truth, Date360.net observed. As you read this, one of the single Nollywood actress in her 30s, Benita Nzeriba has confessed that she is no longer interested in a rich man, saying she can marry any man that comes her way, even a poor man.
 
When asked why she is yet to get married, actress Benita Nzeri said:
If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life.
"That is to say, even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.”

When babes are in their early 20s they do a lot of shakara for men and the few who are opportune to make money in their late 20s see any man who come their way as coming after their money. But, Date360.net observed that once they cross the 31 mark, it becomes a different story. #YouKnowWhatIMean
 
Anyway, we wish Benita Nzeriba good luck in her sincere search for a good husband.

1 comment: